At the Brain and Chronic Conditions Center, we’re experienced masters in providing fast and effective relief of back pain.
We believe that you deserve to live a life free of back pain.Life is too short to miss out on the things you love and enjoy. We don’t want your back pain to slowly steal more and more time away from your favorite activities with your kids/grandchildren, or participating in sports and services to your favorite church or charity.
Back pain is the #1 reason for doctors’ visits each year. That means back pain is robbing a lot of people of life’s precious moments or sentencing them to forever sit on the sidelines while the people around them get to enjoy life freely.
Although our expertise is helping reduce or eliminate back pain using a unique combination of natural and non-surgical solutions … our mission, what really drives our center, is improving quality of life. Back pain is not something you just “have to live with.”
The Brain & Chronic Conditions Center’s non-surgical, natural treatment methods are extremely effective for the following conditions:
- Back Pain
- Bulging Discs
- Herniated Discs
- Neck Pain
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
We are the only center in the area that has combined the following treatments into a comprehensive, highly customized, and completely non-surgical treatment approach:
- Disc Rehydration Therapy
- Robotic Class 4 Laser
- Whole Body Vibration
- Gentle Chiropractic Care
- Wobble Chair Therapy
- Hako Med Neural Stimulation
- Clinical Nutrition
- Functional Neurological Testing
How can you be so confident that you can help me– you ask?
We use a special technology called spinal decompression therapy. Before you say to yourself, “I have tried that and it didn’t work” or “the doctor down the street uses that also,” let me make a bold statement:
Spinal Decompression Alone Doesn’t Work!
A big shortcoming in most back therapies and procedures is the inability to effectively rehydrate and repair the discs in your spine. If the discs don’t repair and rehydrate you will get temporary relief at best and absolutely no reduction in pain at the worst.
True relief of back pain, disc pain, and sciatica must involve a COMPLETE APPROACH.
Not only do we have discs involved, but we also have muscles, joints, and nerves involved.
We use the following therapies to complement our Spinal Decompression Disc Rehydration Therapy which allow us to give our patients the complete approach they need and deserve:
- MLS Robotic Laser Therapy– Laser is a painless side-effect free procedure which reduces pain and inflammation and accelerates the healing process. Our laser is the most powerful healing laser on the market today.
- Whole Body Vibration– exercises the muscles, stimulates the nerves and brain and reduces pain. It’s a great way to coordinate the areas in the brain responsible for controlling the deep support muscles of the spine.
- Hako Med– a non-invasive, pleasant treatment that delivers immediate positive results by reducing pain, decreasing edema (swelling in the area) and increasing mobility of the joints and muscles. Most patients have relief from their pain and better ability to move from the first visit.
We know a better, less invasive way to back pain relief exists and our patients are the proof that surgery is NOT the only option. Please contact Dr. Dranko or Dr. Gorlesky at (919) 556-1033 schedule your complimentary, no-obligation Meet & Greet today.